- This event has passed.
National No-Till Conference
January 12 - January 15
The National No-Tillage Conference 2021 is going virtual!
Since 1993 the National No-Tillage Conference has been the leading no-till education and networking event for farmers across the U.S. and Canada. Hosted by No-Till Farmer and co-sponsored by 14 industry-leading companies, the conference changes themes annually and brings the best minds in no-till farming together to discuss strategies, challenges and successes. With dozens of targeted sessions, the conference delivers insightful learning from the best of the no-till community.
The 29th annual National No-Tillage Conference offers a unique, one-of-a-kind learning experience assembling the best no-tillers, agronomists and researches to bring you a mix of thought-provoking General Sessions, expert-led No-Till Classrooms, and interactive No-Till Roundtables. Join us to glean cutting-edge ideas and strategies to improve the profitability and efficiency of your no-till system on Jan. 12-15, 2021!
- No-tiller Rick Clark, Williamsport, Ind.
- No-tiller Loran Steinlage, West Union, Iowa
- Ag economist John Ikerd, University of Missouri
- No-tiller Annie Dee, Aliceville, Ala.
- No-tiller and cover crop expert Steve Groff, Holtwood, Pa.
- Weed specialist Bob Hartzler, Iowa State University Extension
- Soil microbiologist Kris Nichols, Mertztown, Pa.
- No-tiller Jay Baxter, Georgetown, Del.
- And many more!