- This event has passed.
Minnesota Organic Conference
January 7, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The 2021 Minnesota Organic Conference is going virtual!
Grab your coffee, tea, or hot cocoa and join us each Thursday in January at 3:00 p.m. CT, from the comfort of your home.
No worries, if you can’t make it for the live event – recordings will be available for one week following each session.
Join us to learn more about healthy farms, food, businesses, and soils. Registration is $10 per session or $30 for all four.
All sessions begin at 3:00 p.m. Central Time. Recordings will be available for one week following each session.
Here is the session lineup:
Thursday, January 7
Back to the Future: Regenerative-Organic Food Production for Good Health
- Bob Quinn, PhD, Organic Farmer, Entrepreneur, Author
Thursday, January 14
The Connection Between Farm Ecosystem Health and Human Health
- Silvia Abel-Caines, PhD, Organic Valley Ruminant Nutritionist
Thursday, January 21
The Challenges of Our Times: Climate Change, COVID, and Organic Farm Viability
- Carolyn Dimitri, PhD, New York University Department of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health
- Andy Pressman, National Center for Appropriate Technology
- Cristel Zoebisch, Organic Farming Research Foundation
Thursday, January 28
Soil Health on Organic Farms
- Amber Sciligo, PhD, The Organic Center Science Program Manager
Please go to www.mda.state.mn.us/moc for more information and to register.