Growing Stronger – Collaborative Conference on Organic & Sustainable Farming
February 22 - February 27
We’re joining forces to bring our communities together in one multi-day, multi-topic, must-see event! With 6 days of premium education packed with purposeful discussions, Growing Stronger will build your skills and nurture your passion for organic and sustainable farming.
If you usually attend one of these conferences, you’re in for a treat. Not only will you get the kind of content you’ve come to expect, you’ll also find a full array of workshops and discussions to complement and broaden your experience. You’ll see familiar faces plus connect with a wider community of people working to build resilient farms and robust food systems.
If you’re new to organic production or grass-based livestock, you’ll find the answers you need to make critical decisions for your farm. You’ll draw upon a wealth of information not just in workshops, but also in facilitated discussions, meet-ups, speed talks, and the virtual exhibit space.
Growing Stronger gives you:
- More than 60 workshops spanning 10 categories. Participate in live workshops with Q&As and watch all the rest at your leisure—recorded content will be available for 90 days.
- Facilitated “roundtable” discussions to share ideas and move the needle on important issues.
- Farmer Speed Presentations to highlight new practices, innovative tips, or simply explore each other’s farms.
- Exhibit space with “Show Specials” so you can get the supplies you need at the best prices. Browse resources and chat with suppliers, buyers, certifiers, consultants, and more.
- Evening gatherings and farming-related films.
- Keynote conversations from the Real Organic Symposium featuring prominent voices in the organic movement.
- Bookstore hosted by Mother Earth News with a great selection of titles on farming, green living, and more.
- Access to a rich conference experience right from the comfort of your home—no need to travel or hire someone to do chores!